Check and Change Screen Resolution on Windows 10:
- Press the Windows key from your keyword or click the Windows Start button, then click Settings >> System >> Display.
- Now you will get your Windows 10 current display resolution.
- In the Scale and layout section, you will find your screen dimensions are listed under Resolution.
- To change your monitor screen resolution, click the down arrow icon on the right side of the Display resolution box and select an option from the drop-down menu. And then you might be shown a confirmation pop-up window, select “Keep Changes” or click the Revert button to return to the current resolution.
In the drop-down menu, the resolution with (Recommended) next to it is your monitor’s display native resolution.
Check and Change Screen Resolution on Windows 7/8/Vista:
- For Windows Vista and Windows 7, click Windows Start button and open the Control Panel >> Display >> Adjust Resolution option.
- For Windows 8, right-clicking in the empty area within your desktop and then clicking the screen resolution command in the pop-up menu that appears, the current display resolution is shown in the box.
- Next to change the screen resolution, click the down arrow on the right side of the Resolution box, and drag the slider high or low to increase or decrease the monitor resolution.
- When you have finished changing your resolutaion click Ok, It’s at the bottom of the window. Then click “Keep Changes” button to confirm set the new monitor screen resolution, If you don’t like the new resolution settings simply click “Revert” button.